Pages

August 22, 2017

Reunited 1




"Now, which one of you played Augustus Gloop...?"

"Zzzeriouzly? I'm varing fecking lederhosssen!"

"Sorry. Uh, Rusty, you played an Oompa Loompa--"

"The head Oompa Loompa."

"Right--the head Oompa Loompa."

"Why are you the only Oompa Loompa here today?"

"We live hard, baby girl. Lost a lot of players in this game over the years."

"And what have you been up to?"

"Playin' Jawas and shit. Did a nickel up in Chino. After that, I was a goblin in them Harry Potter films. Since then, just rippin' and runnin'. You know."

"Okay.... Mike Teevee, you were my favorite as a kid. What--"

"You don't wanna talk to Paris. Everything you want is right here, baby."

"Ugh, here we go again--"

"Don't piss me off, Denise."

"Give us a break, Rusty--"

"Shut the fuck up, Peter!"

"Rusty, I have to interview all of you."

"Fine. What'chu doing after this? Wanna grab a drink and see whass'up?"

"I don't. Rusty, you don't really sound British?"

"I'll treat you like the Queen, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment