Pages

August 23, 2017

On Location 4




"So we open with Lick It Up--"

"That'll get 'em going."

"For sure. Then we go into Easy As It Seems--"

"Underrated."

"No doubt. Then into Burn Bitch Burn--"

"That reminds me, Paul, I keep meaning to tell you... Can we have all the music drop out right before I sing the line, 'Wanna put my log in your fireplace...' Then the music kicks back in!"

"Great fuckin' idea. I'll tell Vinnie."

"Will you tell Vinnie?"

"Yeah, I'll tell him."

"Cause I can't talk to that guy."

"He's difficult--"

"He's short."

"Too short. He really is."

"Did he sign the papers yet?"

"Not yet."

"I'm not paying that guy until he signs."

"Agreed--"

"You watch him sign, Paul."

"Will do.... Okay, then we go into Bang Bang You--"

"Great track."

"It is, right?"

"So good."

"It really really is."

No comments:

Post a Comment