Pages

September 15, 2017

Jamming 5


🎶 ðŸŽ¶ "I lost myself on a cool damp night...
I gave myself in that misty light.
Was hypnotized by a strange delight...
Under a lilac treeeee... 
🎶 ðŸŽ¶
Who the fuck let Don Adams in the control booth...?"

"He said you invited him--"

"I did not! I say that most assuredly!"

"Okay.... He's leaving, Mr. Price."

"I did one episode of Get Smart last year, and that nightclub vagabond has been a plague upon me ever since!"

"He's gone, Mr. Price. He won't get in again--"

"I made the mistake of being his plus-one for a Coasters concert at The Cinnamon Cinder, but that does not a friendship make!"

"We're very sorry, Vincent. Please don't let it throw you. Can we--"

"It shant throw me. I'm a professional."

"Would you like to take a break, or--"

"Fuck it, I'm going again! Punch me in... 
🎶 ðŸŽ¶ I made wine from the lilac tree,
Put my heart in its recipe...
It makes me see what I want to see...
And be what I want to beeee... ðŸŽ¶ ðŸŽ¶
I see you, Adams! I see you!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment