Pages

September 2, 2017

Jamming 2



🎶 "Cabo Wabo!" ðŸŽ¶

🎶 "Wango Tango!" ðŸŽ¶

"That L.A. Weekly review was right! This is totally what it would sound like if Guy Fieri made music!"

"That can't be a bad thing, Sammy!" 

"Oh, yeah! Keep playin' that sweet lick, Ted.... Here comes the Red Rocker..."

"Yeah! Freestyle it, Sammy!"

"Here we go... ðŸŽ¶      Got some Cabo Wabo and I'm drinkin' it down.... ðŸŽ¶ Throwin' back that agave and I'm hopin' I drown... ðŸŽ¶ Yeah! That Cabo Wabo just quenches my--"

"Hang on, hang on.... Sammy, let's try one without any mention of Cabo Wabo...."

"How 'bout Beach Bar Rum?"

"No. We're not writing a commercial."

"I thought we wanted to sound commercial. If I wanted gritty realism, I'd have stayed in Chickenfoot."

"Look, I don't even drink. Try something else, okay?"

"Okay, hit it... ðŸŽ¶ Got to Cabo San Lucas and I'm lookin' for a tasty dish now! ðŸŽ¶ Try the Meatloaf Cupcake at the Red Rocker Bar & Grill now!"

"Stop! C'mon, Sam. That doesn't even rhyme."

"Now totally rhymes with now...."

"I am going to hunt you."


No comments:

Post a Comment