Pages

January 15, 2018

Mammal 2 Mammal 5




“No, fuck you!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“FUCK YOU!”

“All right already, Manis!”

"Oh, so you know my name? I wasn't sure, because I'M NOT IN THE CREDITS!"

"All I said--"

“I am not the one--Tony Danza, Mr. Big TV Star--I am not the one to fuck with.”

“All I said was, I think we should rehearse the scene again.”

“This isn’t Shakespeare. It’s a goddamn ape-themed comedy. This genre didn’t even exist three years ago. Then Clint Eastwood wakes up in the middle of a fever dream about an orangutan, and all of a sudden my brothers and I lose our tricycle act--and the only thing anybody wants to see me do is drink beer and flip people off. Well, I didn’t train for three years at Uncle Willy’s Primate Stunt Farm just so I could play to the lowest denominator. I am an actor. Would you ask a… a human... a Burl Ives or a Wally Cox... I mean… Jesus, it’s hot in here. I uh…”

“You want some water...?”

“Make it a beer.”


No comments:

Post a Comment